Allepey Fish Curry is a delicious and popular dish in Kerala. Learn how to make/prepare Allepey Fish Curry by following this easy recipe.
Serves: 4 Preparation Time: 15 Min
Cooking Time: 30 Min Difficulty: Average
Rating: 5.0 Recipe Type: Non Veg.
• 200 g Sear Fish, cubes
• 40 ml Coconut Oil
• 5 Green Chilies, slit
• 50 g Sambar Onion, sliced
• 10 g Ginger, sliced lengthwise
• 5 g Curry Leaves
• 2 Raw Mangoes, peeled & cut in cubes
• 6 g Turmeric Powder
• 20 g Red Chili Powder
• 200 ml Coconut Milk
• Salt, to taste
How to make Allepey Fish Curry:
• Take a deep pan and heat coconut oil in it.
• Put sliced sambar onion, green chilies, half of sliced ginger, half of curry leaves and peeled raw mango cubes in it.
• Saute well, till the onions turns translucent and mango is easily mashed.
• Add turmeric powder and chili powder to it and mix well again.
• Add salt and water in it and let the spices cook on slow flame.
• Pour coconut milk in it and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
• Now, carefully drop the fish cubes in the prepared mixture and cook till the fish is tender.
• Take a small saucepan and saute the remaining ginger and curry leaves in 1 tbsp of oil.
• Garnish the prepared fish with this mixture and serve hot, with rice.
Powered By Blogger Widgets
This site Only index online images.All trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. If a image is violating copyright and you want us to remove that images/content or have any Questions/Suggestions/Problems plz feel free to contact me to firstname.lastname@example.org Everything is collected from different sources on net.In case,you want anything to be removed just contact me at to email@example.com