For rava-idli batter:
- 1 cup ordinary idli batter
- 1 cup roasted rava(suji)
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup water (maybe upto 1 1/4 cup)
- 2 tsp salt, to taste
- 5 crushed cashews
- 1 tbsp refined oil
- ½ cup minced meat
- 1 tsp ground masala
- 1 green chilli, paste
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1" piece ginger
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp refined oil
- Prepare Rava idli batter by mixing ordinary idli batter, roasted suji, yoghurt, water, crushed cashews and salt.
- Keep aside for 30 mins. and prepare the keema stuffing masala.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, put keema, all the masalas,chopped coriander leaves and salt and saute for 5 mins. Keep aside.
- Now grease the idli plates with refined oil and put 1/2 tsp of keema masala in all idli plates then pour 1 spoonful rava idli batter over the keema masala.
- Pressure cook with out whistle for about 7-8 mins.
- Take out the keema rava idlis and serve hot with chutney.
- Happy Cooking.